Brandywine Health Foundation is seeking a candidate to fill the current vacancy of Chief Executive Officer. The successful candidate will have demonstrated prior successful senior leadership and management responsibilities with a strong reputation as a successful leader. Prior experience and success in fundraising, as well as managing a board of directors are essential.
The CEO of BHF, with governance from the Board and input from staff, determines and ensures the execution of the overall organizational vision, strategic direction, operating and fiscal policies to ensure successful fulfillment of BHF’s mission. S/he will strengthen BHF’s established reputation by further building, maintaining and nurturing a network of influential contacts relevant to BHF’s mission. S/he will continue to develop the organization’s cohesion and visibility. The CEO will have overall responsibility for leadership, policy development, community programs direction, fundraising, operations, and the financial integrity of the organization. The CEO reports to the Board of Directors.
- Resource Development and Strategy
- External Relations/Communications
- Fiscal/Fiduciary Management/Operations
- Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in health, social services, business, public administration preferred.
- 10 years of experience in the non-profit sector and/or philanthropy.
- Possess an understanding of current philanthropic and public relations interests of individuals, foundations, charities, and corporations in the community.
- Proven track record of successful fundraising/asset development activities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop, design and execute strategic grant-making initiatives.
- Experience in advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in philanthropy preferred.
For a full position description, and to apply please contact Criterion Search Group, Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 581-0590