Harnessing the Power of Community & Partnership for a Greater Coatesville
Building on existing assets within the Greater Coatesville helps to reshape our community for greater equality and lasting change. This provides the underpinning of our new strategic plan that enables us to carry out core activities such as:
- Helping residents build power to shape decisions that affect the health of their families and communities
- Strengthening collaborative partnerships between public, private and community-based organizations
- Investing in organizations and initiatives that improve health outcomes
- Supporting transformational change in health and human service safety net systems
- Ensuring that health is prioritized in economic development and public safety
The Foundation’s new strategic plan focuses on three priorities to broadly address health care and health inequities that impact the daily lives of our residents in the Greater Coatesville community.
Priority 1: Helping people live healthy and well.
Priority 2: Creating healthy spaces and places for people to thrive.
Priority 3: Leading community-driven change.